A small Django application for hosting documentation and artifacts, generated from source code and for easy access.
This little web application first goal was to host the documentation that was extracted from a source code
(eg. with Sphinx or Doxygen) and present this documentation in a way that it directly accessible to the developer.
Then some couple of features were added, that make the app more convenient:
- projects and series: the latter can be for instance night build or continuous build, or release
- management of artifacts (documentation, installable), with revisions and branches
- management of rights for users
- remote API for being able to push an artifact directly from a Continuous Build/Integration server
- automatic removal of older artifacts/revisions
Currently used in production at the Institute.
|License:||The MIT License (MIT)|