Bachelor projectsIn the following possible projects for bachelor students are listed.
If you are interested please get in touch with the supervisor of the project.
- Controlling flow at the micro- and nano-scale in zebra-patterned micro- and nano-fluidic devices (supervisor P. Malgaretti)
- Optimization of protein separation by means of porous materials: a theoretical perspective (supervisor P. Malgaretti)
- Are zebra stripes robust? A story of pattern formation in inhomogeneous environment (supervisor P. Malgaretti)
- Dynamics of Droplet Phase Separation in Fluid Mixtures (supervisor S. Roy)
- Guiding catalytically active particles with chemically patterned surfaces (supervisor W. Uspal)